Winter maintenance is an integral part of our offer.
Way to ensure winter readiness:
1. Access paths, staff parking lot and loading bays in Priority No. 1, - reaction time of snow cleaning within 1 hour from reporting the snow fallout or evaluation of snow situation by the member of OLMAN staff holding winter readiness.
2. Main roads and pavements between factory buildings in priority No. 2
3. Other areas (such as storage areas, etc.) in priority No. 3
- Uninterrupted service 24 hours a day
- 1 employer to evaluate the weather situation every 8 hours
- at least 2 workers holding emergency
- Providing manual and mechanical snow cleaning
- the contractor ensures feasibility of sidewalks using the exit unit
- As a defect in sidewalks feasibility we consider continuous snow cover during the fallout over 5 cm of snow, or local icy ground when the temperatures fall below freezing
- The contractor is obligated to remove defects in sidewalks feasibility every working day till 6:00 am, till 2:00 pm and till 10:00 pm to ensure the feasibility of access paths for customer's employers
- Contractor shall provide the cleaning of the parking lot in front of the main building and the parking lot for employees till 6:00 am
- In case of continuous snow cover - up to 10 cm manually and over 10 cm using the machine
- Machine cleaning will be performed in priority order